Friday, June 19, 2015

SIEM REAP CAMBODIA



I would like to introduce my city: SIEM REAP - Cambodia.
I comparing my city in the last 20 years.
In 1995 there were 10 cars, 200 motorbikes, thousand bicycles, no van at all. Right there are few bicycles, thousand cars, hundred vans and buses. 20 years ago, even 10 years ago there were not any traffic light, now there are 6, I know there are not probably enough but that shows how much this city changed. Before Cambodian people used their big house as guest house, that was the begin of accommodation for tourists, now we have more than 500 hundred  Guest House, Hotel with swimming pool, Hotel from 2 stars to 5 stars.
In the past you couldn't get any foreigner food, during the last 10 year they built more than 6 supermarket, where you can find any kind of food.
The reason is because the wonderful temples of Angkor Wat are attracting thousand tourist from everywhere in the world.
I suggest to come to visit my country during the best season, that is from October to February, which is dry season, but even during the raining season is still very beautiful 'cause it doesn't rain all day long.
If you visit our heritage site, you will never forget it. I also add that Cambodian people are very smiling and friendly.

Please, come to visit us, you will be surprised, and you will bring home the sweetest memory from this beautiful country.  

No comments:

Post a Comment